Slider

A Night in Snohomish, Washington - A Hidden Gem

Tuesday, November 6, 2018



Hey Friends! 
Hope you all had an excellent weekend! Over the weekend, the kids and I made a trip over the mountains to see some of my best and oldest childhood friends. My first stop was my hometown, Enumclaw. Unfortunately I didn't snap any good pics of the area while I was there. Someday I will do a whole post about that sweet little town. It is nestled just below Mt.Rainier with gorgeous views of the mountain almost daily. After leaving Enumclaw I headed toward Snohomish. My friend and her husband recently bought a home there. I had never been to the area before, and I was surprised by how beautiful it was. 
Heading into the downtown area of Snohomish, there were gorgeous views of lucious green farmland and marshes. I am not sure if it is the changing of the seasons, or what it is exactly, but I have recently been in awe of how beautiful nature truly is. It is easy to let this beauty go unnoticed while we are all rushing through life, but taking the time to "stop and smell the roses", really has it's perks. Snohomish is definitely a place I would love to return to for some more exploring. Here are some pictures I took on our way out of town. 







It was a very quick trip, and there wasn't very much time for adventuring. We spent most of our time visiting, catching up and watching the Washington State Cougars beat Cal. But before the game started, we had dinner at Cathouse Pizza. The pizza was so flavorful and the energy in the restaurant was fun and laid back, perfect for a family/friends outing.




Thanks for reading! If you have any more hidden gems in Snohomish I should know about for next time, please share them with me! I love trying new places. I know there is some kind of "haunted" bar there that sounded like a neat place to explore sometime.

-Kaci

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright